Classic Vanilla Cupcakes
150g caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla
200g Self-rising flour
1. Have all ingredients ready and at room temperate
2.Pre-heat oven to 350
3. Line the cupcake trays
4. Combine the butter and sugar then mix until fluffy.
5. Mix in the vanilla
6. Add each egg one at a time and gradually incorporate it into the mix
7. Sift the flour and fold into the mixture
8. Evenly spread out the mixture into the cupcake trays
9. Place in oven for about 15 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean.
Lemon Curd (I used store bought, but can easily make your own with this simple recipe)
Place the lemon curd in the center of the cupcake, then place the lid bake onto the cupcake.
Lemon Buttercream Frosting
100g icing sugar (or quantity wanted for desire consistency)
Once filled, they are ready to frost. Then when ready to serve, it will give your guest a great surprise as they cut it in half and find a delicious treat in the middle.