Classic Vanilla Cupcakes
150g caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla
200g Self-rising flour
1. Have all ingredients ready and at room temperate
2.Pre-heat oven to 350
3. Line the cupcake trays
4. Combine the butter and sugar then mix until fluffy.
5. Mix in the vanilla
6. Add each egg one at a time and gradually incorporate it into the mix
7. Sift the flour and fold into the mixture
8. Fill the cupcake liners half way, then place a whole oreo in the centre and top off with the remaining batter.
9. Place in oven for about 15 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean.
10. Remove from oven and let cool before cutting the top off
Oreo Buttercream Frosting
100g icing sugar (or to desire consistency)
4 crushed up oreos