We experience our wholeness and oneness with all creation. When our heart is filled with gratitude, we arrive fully in the present moment, letting go of our regrets about the past and concerns for the future.- Unknown
I want to congratulate my cousin and her new family. I send the best wishes to them on this special day. I wish I could be with her at this moment. She just welcomed a baby boy 5lb14oz. This baby is going to be so loved by not only their family, but ours as well. Happy Birthday Baby Leo
1 3/4 cups unsifted flour
2 cups sugar
3/4 cup cocoa
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup boiling water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Add eggs, milk, oil and vanilla.
- Beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Stir in boiling water; batter will be VERY thin, about the consistency of hot cocoa.
- Pour into greased and floured cake pan (round pan and square pan is what i used to make heart).
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until top springs back.
- Cool completely
Peanut Butter Chocolate Frosting:
1 (very) heaped Tbsp smooth peanut butter
4 (very) heaped Tbsp nutella spread
4 Tbsp boiling water
To make the icing, mix the ingredients until smooth, altering the quantities to suit your preferred consistency.
He is just one beautiful boy.