- 3 cups flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F.
- Mix all ingredients for the cake together except for the butter. Slowly stir in the melted butter and pour into a greased 9×13 pan.
- For the topping, mix all the ingredients together until well combined. Drop evenly over the batter and swirl with a knife. Bake for 28-32 minutes.
- While cake is still warm, drizzle the glaze over the top.
“It is not our purpose to become each other; it is to recognize each other, to learn to see the other and honor him for what he is.” —Hermann Hesse