Looking for a nice warm healthy week-night meal, well then this will be ideal. To whip up a great warm meal to feed the family this satisfying recipe will do you justice. And if you do not want to use chicken the sauce alone can cover the veggies and rice. You can even put veggies in it, potatoes, etc.
- 1-3 tbsp oil, butter or ghee
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 tbsp tomato concentration
- 1/2 cups plain yogurt
- 1/2 cups creme fraiche
- 1 can light coconut milk
- dash of lime, juiced
- Saute onion until browned and fragrant.
- Add garlic, curry powder, cinnamon, paprika,turmeric, ginger, sweetener and salt – stir around pan for 2 minutes.
- Mix yogurt, creme fraiche coconut milk and tomato paste.
- Add chicken and brown
- Then add coconut milk mixture to pan and bring to boil.
- Turn down the heat, squeeze in the lime juice and simmer 10 minutes.
- Serve with vegetables, rice, bulgur wheat, etc.