When just wanting to be creative this is the easiest recipe that has only 3 ingredients, takes 5 minutes and can be done in one bowl.
Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart.
– Ancient Indian Proverb
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1 (10 oz.) package marshmallows (mine had a mix of pink and white- so mine will have a strawberry twist)
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.Remove from heat.
- Add Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or waxed paper, press mixture evenly into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray.
- Cut into 2-inch squares when cool