Home for the weekend and have been deprived of cooking in my kitchen for 6 weeks whilst i’ve been away at university. Since being gone, I have truly realised that my passion lies within baking and cooking. All I can do when I am gone is dream of getting back into the kitchen and making food for others. I just want to get my hands busy making spectacular things that people will enjoy.
“In my experience, food and passion always intertwine. Passion is food for the soul’s mood at any particular time.”
This recipe is extremely easy and made for a beautiful breakfast for my best friends in the world… my sisters. I would do anything for them. The house is smelling so festive.
“At the end of the day, a loving family should find everything forgivable.”
– Mark V. Olsen
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Butter and flour a loaf pan.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Sift the flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda into the bowl and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Turn out the loaf onto a wire rack to cool.